Monday, July 30, 2012

8 week update

32 weeks to go
8 week update

Size of baby: "Your baby is now a little more than ½ inch long, about the size of the rock in Nicole Richie's engagement ring, and is about as heavy as the check Joel Madden wrote to pay for it."



Maternity clothes: They are SO much more comfortable! Plus I feel gross right now, and I think wearing those helps, because maternity clothes are so obviously maternity clothes. So when I'm out in public, people don't have to wonder, geez, is that a huge tummy or is she pregnant. Or at least I feel a little better about wondering if that's what they're wondering. Still can fit into my smallest size jeans, but I really don't want to! I was so proud of getting into that size, and I feel so gross right now, I don't want to mix up the two-if that makes sense. So I think, probably this next week, I'll be putting up regular clothes and switching to mainly maternity. I didn't have that much regular summer clothes anyways because I hadn't been able to really shop for any new stuff in my new size!

Gender: Kenz is convinced it's a little girl. We're trying really hard, "could be little sister OR little brother." She says she already has a little brother, so this must be little sister.

Movement: None yet


Sleep: No sugar at night as helped. Now if only I could get my son to sleep in the mornings like he used to! I could get a good sleep again :)

Cravings: everything just makes me sick right now, doesn't really matter what kind of food, how much, how little, when I eat it, I just feel nauseated afterwards. And I don't ever feel full, so I always feel like I need to eat, but I always feel sick, blah! Not enjoying this part right now.

How I'm feeling: Not so hot, pretty nauseated.


Highlight of the week: Kenzie always coming up and giving BJ a hug and a kiss. We also got the kids new room painted, pretty happy with how the color turned out! And items are finally coming together in their room, I think it will look pretty cute all put together! Ready for my shopping to trip to get the rest of everything, that's not til next week though!

No comments: