Thursday, July 19, 2012

We have a walker!

Jacoby is pulling up, all by himself, and taking a few steps at a time now! He's very proud of himself-looks around for someone to clap for him. This is of course only the best video I have so far, trying to get him set up to walk, then get camera rolling, so difficult!



We had a visit from our elf today! She left a note for the kids about how excited she is there is going to be another Jordan baby and how well kenz is playing with her friends tho week (there are 5 kids in the house this week!) She also told kenz that Santa is feeding the reindeer at noon today and she has set up a way for us to watch, so at noon were gonna watch Santa feed reindeer online-very cool! I'm pretty sure I'm more excited about it than she is though-oh we'll!


I'm 7 weeks today! I made a weekly countdown chain for kenz, well do some fun weekly pictures, gotta get hair and makeup done first though :)

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Wow! Big doings in the Jordan home lately. Loved the "walking" video. Can't wait to see everyone again!